Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Guess! Eye Spy

 Hello readers! It's time for another guessing game! Based on this close-up picture of a doll, can you guess who this might be?


 Sorry that the picture is blurry. When you zoom things in, blurriness just happens. This photo is by American Girl.


 Is she hypnotizing you? The doll, I mean. Stare into her mysterious eyes... now when I snap my fingers... you will... magically know what doll this is! 

 You could also have a staring contest with her. She's going to win, though. Or you could be falling in love with her magical eyes right now... just random thoughts.

 Anyways, I'd like some reader feedback. What kinds of things do you want to see on my blog? More guessing games? More photo stories? Reviews? Knock-knock jokes? Okay, probably not that last one, but I'd like to hear from you! You can comment below this post. You can talk here, or you can answer guessing game questions like this.

 No pressure. Just happy reading. And happy thoughts. Have a great day! :Doll Whiz

8 comments:

  1. Hey wait! I like knock-knock jokes. I don't have clue which doll is pictured above.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoy the guessing games and photo stories. Excellent work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My guess is Kit or Caroline.....What prize do I win? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry, no prizes... but I will see what I can do

    ReplyDelete
  6. The answer is on the Dora Links post.

    ReplyDelete