Sunday, December 22, 2013

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas...

 What's up, readers? I know it's been FOREVER (okay, maybe not that long ;p) since I've posted, but maybe today's post can help make up for it. 

The dolls are SO excited for Christmas at my house! I mean, they went all out with their decorating this year. To show you what I mean, take a look at last year's Christmas setup...


... and compare it to this year's! 

Big difference, right? This Christmas, there are stockings, a fireplace, the Christmas tree, AND some festive lights! 


 A closer look at the tastefully decorated tree. Nice job, ladies!


 The stockings were hung by the chimney with care... wait a minute, those are MY socks! Someone has some explaining to do...


 The dolls even got a Santa side table! (Who knew that dolls are such great interior designers?)


I decided to knock out the Christmas cards while I was at it. Apparently, red is the theme for this year!


A couple of clicks in PicMonkey, and I'm ready to send to family and friends! Technology makes everything a breeze.


On to more festivities! I was looking at Doll Diaries the other day, and I found this cool link for making your own Lego postcards! I think the dolls make great Legos, don't you?


Then, when the girls found out about Elf Yourself, they begged and begged and BEGGED me to make one staring them. I agreed, so here's the finished product!



 The crew at Doll Whiz wishes you a Merry Christmas! I hope you get the chance to gather the family (and the dolls, of course) for some fun celebration! Remember the true reason for the season and have a good day! :Doll Whiz


P.S. I even changed the Doll Whiz background to look like falling snow! Can you tell that we like Christmas here?

1 comment: